About Sandra Breedlove
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Dallas real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Dallas areas, please contact me.
- Dallas resident since 1986
- Over 26 years real estate experience
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate, Realtors Institute)
- Broker Associate
- Community Volunteer: RISD Council of PTAs Board Member; Realtors Supporting Richardson Schools Board Member; RISD District Planning Committee; RISD Budget Review Team; Spring Creek Civic Organization Past Board Member; MetroTex Association of Realtors-Government Affairs Committee, Public Education Committee, and Assistant MLS Coordinator for North Dallas/Richardson area
- Helping first time home buyers and experienced buyers
- Serving North Dallas, Preston Hollow, Richardson and Plano
- Multiple photos & description on every listing
- Offering both Buyer and Seller representation
- I can show you every home listed in the community
- Put my experience to work for you!